IT Customer Account Manager
£28,000 – £45,000
Uncapped commission structure, car allowance and benefits package
Yorkshire and London
Our client is one of Yorkshire’s leading IT companies who provide a range of managed services to over 200 companies across the region.
The perfect candidate for this role would be an experience IT Account Manager with a proven track record in providing exceptional service. The successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running when working with a broad range of clients.
- Work with new clients to bring them on-board successfully and ensure an outstanding ‘first impression’
- Meet with all of your clients on a regular basis including regular contact calls and preparation and communication of regular performance and KPI reports
- Establish and build deep, meaningful and valuable relationships within all levels of the client organisation
- Establish and build a technology road-map with your clients to ensure an on-going and appropriate program of continued investment to meet their business needs
- Act as a point of escalation and relationship manager for the service delivery. Address any service issues and complaints and to work with customers to communicate and agree suitable solutions where required